Working remotely you have to work across time zones. Without the right tools or the right knowledge, you can’t make it work.
That’s why, as a fully remote team working from different countries, we felt so fortunate that @WashULaw provided us with this infographic that serves as a handy reference for us working with people in major cities around the world.
Originally posted at: http://onlinelaw.wustl.edu/working-across-time-zones-infographic/
- Bitcoin – The First Truly Global Asset Bubble Mania, How High Can It Go? -
- 5 Digital Marketing Agencies Explain How They Maximize Profits With Outsourcing -
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -