Working remotely you have to work across time zones. Without the right tools or the right knowledge, you can’t make it work.
That’s why, as a fully remote team working from different countries, we felt so fortunate that @WashULaw provided us with this infographic that serves as a handy reference for us working with people in major cities around the world.
Originally posted at: http://onlinelaw.wustl.edu/working-across-time-zones-infographic/
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing - March 24, 2017
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork - December 10, 2015
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business - October 20, 2015
- Can a Business Work and Grow Without Bosses? - September 29, 2015
- 6 Ways to Get People to Fill in Your Survey For As Little As 20 Cents Per Respondent - September 23, 2015