FreshBooks is focused on invoicing as logging expenses, billing clients and basic accounting.
Time Doctor, on the other hand, is focused on improving productivity within a team or for individuals. It monitors the websites visited and application used and provides detailed reports of the time spent on which tasks.
Time Doctor is also currently working on an integration with FreshBooks!
For a clearer comparison of the features offered by Time Doctor and FreshBooks, check out this table:
|Track projects and Tasks||Yes||Yes|
|Track time on your Phone||Yes||Yes|
|Track websites visited||No||Yes|
|Generate time usage reports||No||Yes. Weekly as well as daily reports outlining time spent on tasks|
|Optional screenshots recording||No||Yes|
|Online invoicing to receive online payments from clients||Yes. Can also set up recurring invoices and auto payment||No|
|Track offline payments||Yes||No|
|Late Payment reminders||Yes||No|
|Accounting reports and taxes||Yes. Sales tax, profit and loss, balance sheet||No|
- Bitcoin – The First Truly Global Asset Bubble Mania, How High Can It Go? -
- 5 Digital Marketing Agencies Explain How They Maximize Profits With Outsourcing -
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -