Can you effectively outsource your work with ease and confidence to a global job marketplace?
Rob Rawson, a former medical doctor turned internet entrepreneur does and has built his business empire and globe trotting lifestyle on it.
An expert in offshore development, Rob has been managing developers in the Philippines and Russia for many years.
Now he is focused on building his businesses TimeDoctor.com and Staff.com and talks to us about how to more effectively outsource your work and projects, and what pitfalls to avoid.
Just click play to listen to the podcast:
Effective communication and collaborative work tools
This podcast was originally posted here: http://britcaster.com/1198/The-Digital-Marketing-Podcast
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork -
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business -