In 2012, only 18 countries exceeded $500B in GDP. If Apple were a country, it would have the 18th largest economy in the world.
Apple is the largest tech company, worth more than Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Amazon combined. But the other four aren’t pushovers either, as Facebook (lowest of the five) is still worth more than some of the largest companies that have been around for decades, such as Hewlett-Packard, Dell, The New York Times, and Starbucks.
Have you ever wondered what Apple, or any of these tech giants, do with all their money?
- Bitcoin – The First Truly Global Asset Bubble Mania, How High Can It Go? -
- 5 Digital Marketing Agencies Explain How They Maximize Profits With Outsourcing -
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -