In 2012, only 18 countries exceeded $500B in GDP. If Apple were a country, it would have the 18th largest economy in the world.
Apple is the largest tech company, worth more than Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Amazon combined. But the other four aren’t pushovers either, as Facebook (lowest of the five) is still worth more than some of the largest companies that have been around for decades, such as Hewlett-Packard, Dell, The New York Times, and Starbucks.
Have you ever wondered what Apple, or any of these tech giants, do with all their money?
- Five Lessons We Can Learn From the Rise and Fall of BlackBerry - September 15, 2015
- List of Split Testing Tools for Online Businesses - December 11, 2014
- 10 Amazing and Exceptional Customer Service Examples - August 12, 2014
- List of Venture Capital Firms in NYC - July 15, 2014
- Offshore Outsourcing: A Great Way to Lower Your Costs Or a Disaster Waiting to Happen? - February 4, 2014