In 2012, only 18 countries exceeded $500B in GDP. If Apple were a country, it would have the 18th largest economy in the world.
Apple is the largest tech company, worth more than Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Amazon combined. But the other four aren’t pushovers either, as Facebook (lowest of the five) is still worth more than some of the largest companies that have been around for decades, such as Hewlett-Packard, Dell, The New York Times, and Starbucks.
Have you ever wondered what Apple, or any of these tech giants, do with all their money?
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing - March 24, 2017
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork - December 10, 2015
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business - October 20, 2015
- Can a Business Work and Grow Without Bosses? - September 29, 2015
- 6 Ways to Get People to Fill in Your Survey For As Little As 20 Cents Per Respondent - September 23, 2015