Google Analytics may be the most popular web analytics tool out there but it does not mean that it’s the only option.
When you consider what web analytics tool to use you need to know what sort of data you want to get and maybe how it is going to impact business decisions… exactly how you will use the data in your business.
Below is a list of web analytics software, pricing and key features.
View in Google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/186vqbAOn-XU8ye3Ijwc0SZdXWZ71O4GbBQyt3daUrG0/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork -
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business -