Google Analytics may be the most popular web analytics tool out there but it does not mean that it’s the only option.
When you consider what web analytics tool to use you need to know what sort of data you want to get and maybe how it is going to impact business decisions… exactly how you will use the data in your business.
Below is a list of web analytics software, pricing and key features.
View in Google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/186vqbAOn-XU8ye3Ijwc0SZdXWZ71O4GbBQyt3daUrG0/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork - December 10, 2015
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business - October 20, 2015
- 6 Ways to Get People to Fill in Your Survey For As Little As 20 Cents Per Respondent - September 23, 2015
- Witmart.com – the ‘Unknown’ Competitor to Upwork and Freelancer.com - September 8, 2015
- 7 Ways to Get Users to Test Your Mobile App from 5 Dollars - August 25, 2015