Here’s a list of venture capital firms that are active in New York. Check out individual links for additional information, such as industry focus, stages of investment focus, revenue requirements and the level of participation in the businesses they fund.
Popular industries that are seeing a lot of investor activity in New York are business services, financial services, retail, industrial, high tech and outsourcing. If you have others that you’d like to add to the list, let me know in the comment section below.
- The Art of Delegation: Developing This Essential Managerial Skill -
- The Exact Steps I Use to Hire Amazing Quality Remote Workers for as Little as $1000 per Month -
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing -
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork -
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business -