Here’s a list of venture capital firms that are active in New York. Check out individual links for additional information, such as industry focus, stages of investment focus, revenue requirements and the level of participation in the businesses they fund.
Popular industries that are seeing a lot of investor activity in New York are business services, financial services, retail, industrial, high tech and outsourcing. If you have others that you’d like to add to the list, let me know in the comment section below.
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing and Insourcing - March 24, 2017
- How to Find a Great Developer on Upwork - December 10, 2015
- 8 Of The Best Fiverr Gigs To Grow Your Business - October 20, 2015
- Can a Business Work and Grow Without Bosses? - September 29, 2015
- 6 Ways to Get People to Fill in Your Survey For As Little As 20 Cents Per Respondent - September 23, 2015