I met Elizabeth Saunders through email. She reached out to us through our chat app and I got one of the weirdest emails in history from Justin who mans our chat box. “Some woman wants to talk to you, says she knows you and she seems adamant.”
I was intrigued so I sent her my patented ‘Who the Hell are you?” email which makes me sound like a cross between an ass and a crazy person. One line that I was particularly happy with “Is your book scratch and sniff? If it is I’ll promote the hell out of it”.
She navigated my initial test email expertly and when she told me about the book I knew I had to chat with her. This is the product of this conversation.
In the above video you will learn:
- How to become more productive
- What the difference is between being productive and investing your time (this was a biggy for me)
- How being productive can be counter-intuitive if you don’t learn how to direct your productivity
- How to apply this to business and managing other people within your organization
The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment by Elizabeth Saunders is available on Amazon.
- 17 Virtual Assistant Software Tools To Optimize Productivity - May 19, 2017
- Evaluating The Top Virtual Assistant Companies of 2017 - May 12, 2017
- Employee Turnover Rate: How to Calculate and Minimize It - May 5, 2017
- Mailbird Review: Why It’s Better Than Microsoft Outlook - April 28, 2017
- Upwork Reviews: Is It Worth It? - April 7, 2017