I met Elizabeth Saunders through email. She reached out to us through our chat app and I got one of the weirdest emails in history from Justin who mans our chat box. “Some woman wants to talk to you, says she knows you and she seems adamant.”
I was intrigued so I sent her my patented ‘Who the Hell are you?” email which makes me sound like a cross between an ass and a crazy person. One line that I was particularly happy with “Is your book scratch and sniff? If it is I’ll promote the hell out of it”.
She navigated my initial test email expertly and when she told me about the book I knew I had to chat with her. This is the product of this conversation.
In the above video you will learn:
- How to become more productive
- What the difference is between being productive and investing your time (this was a biggy for me)
- How being productive can be counter-intuitive if you don’t learn how to direct your productivity
- How to apply this to business and managing other people within your organization
The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment by Elizabeth Saunders is available on Amazon.
- How to Outsource Customer Service The Right Way -
- Why Do Companies Outsource? Top 7 Reasons From Business Leaders -
- Hubstaff vs Time Doctor: Which Is The Best Employee Time Tracking Tool? -
- Remote Employee Monitoring: How To Make It Work For Your Business -
- Event Marketing: Hosting The World’s Largest Remote Work Conference -